Dust – the problem is known by all
Dust is generated in many work situations in new constructions, reconstructions and remediation projects.
Dust becomes a serious problem, especially during interior and remediation works in living areas.
Large particles fall down and can easily be removed later on.
Particulate matter spreads evenly in the rooms.
There are various negative effects:
- additional effort for extra cleaning
- loss of accounts due to complaints
- negative impact on other works
- claim for damages, in case high-quality equipment is damaged
- harm to health, reduced work performance
No insurance will bear costs occurred in the process and reduce the planned profit.
The deconta range of products comprises different systems and equipment to avoid dust in a simple, flexible and cost-effective manner.