Mould - a rapid growing danger
A combination of humidity and warmth has a strong impact on mould and large mycelia start to form. Black patches on the walls, musty odors and a bad indoor climate are clear signs of mould infestations.
Causes of mould
- Mould infestation is always linked to high air- and material humidity
- Inadequate heat insulation
- Internal condensation caused by high level of moisture as e.g. washing, drying and showering
Health risk caused by mould
- Disease of respiratory system
- Bronchitis and shortness of breath
- Irritation of eyes and skin
- Gastro-intestinal complaints
- Increase of susceptibility to infections
- Allergies and poisoning
The deconta program offers equipment technology and attractive solutions for mould sanitation.