Exhaust unit Safety-Cabinet
Method of use:
The Safety-Cabinet is an exhaust unit in which asbestos samples may be worked on.
The unit is steplessly adjustable inbetween 250 und 400 m³/h.
The air is sucked through HEPA-filtration and blown out sideways or deduced through an optional hose connection.
The manometer shows the proper functioning and the necessary change of filters.
Large windows and integrated lights ensure optimal illumination.
Customer specific sizes and versions can be realized on short notice.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 760 x 660 x 670 mm
- Work space (L x W) 750 x 400 mm
- Window size (L x W) 670 x 240 mm
- Weight 32 kg
- Air performance with filter continuously adjustable from 250 – 400 m³/h
- Power supply 230 Volt
- Option hose connection ND 150 mm (exhaust air)
- Hepa filter Double filtration, Class H13 (according to EN 1822) 305 x 305 x 68 mm