A new processing in the field of Glovebag- Waste disposal technology.
The Glovebag is divided in two parts, a work part and a waste part. Thanks to that, it is easier for the workers to remove asbestos insulation from pipes and afterwards to dispose of it in the waste part. Thereby is this new sort of Glovebags more economical in using (about 80% Savings).
Quicktwist Glovebags are available in following types:
- Glovebag QT10, for horizontal pipes up to 10“ (254 mm)
- Glovebag QT14, for horizontal pipes, from 10“ (254 mm) up to 14“ (356 mm)
- Glovebag QT18, for horizontal pipes, from 14“ (356 mm) up to 18“ (457 mm)
- Glovebag QT30, for horizontal pipes, from 18“ (457 mm) up to 30“ (762 mm)
Glovebags for vertical pipes are available only in the standard version:
- Glovebag V10, for vertical pipes up to 10“ (254 mm)
- Glovebag V24, for vertical pipes up to 24“ (610 mm)