Negative Pressure Unit green dec G 700
Negative pressure unit for filtering asbestos contaminated room air via a 3-stage filter unit.
- Energy-efficient and performance-optimized fan with high capacity
- smooth and easy-to-decontaminate housing
- threefold sealed HEPA filter
- Easy, very low-emission filter change in 3 minutes
- Automatic soft start, even after power failure
- All operating control and functional elements are shock-protected
ATTENTION! Only original deconta HEPA filter H13 (Article-No. AU619) and deconta HEPA filter H14 (Article-No. AU3575) ensure the machine safety!
- dimensions (LxWxH): 2990 x 2435 x 2890 mm
- weight incl. filter: ca. 2200 kg
- air capacity with filters: 70000 m³/h
- power connection: 400 V, 63 A
- power consumption: 35 A
- filter system 3-stage
- HEPA filter acc. to EN 1822 class H13 or H14
Control SRE connect
|IoT (Internet of Things) => Devices with SRE connect control can be remotely controlled and monitored with any internet-enabled computer, mobile phone or tablet.
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a control via a touch display to measure and regulate the negative pressure and /or the volume flow.
The negative pressure is measured between the containment area and a reference point to be defined (adjacent rooms) and kept at the set point value by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
The volume flow is measured in the device and kept at the set point value by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
A manual control is also possible.
A filter sensor monitors the particle concentration in the exhaust air and triggers a visual and audible alarm if a value of ca. 100 particles per liter is permanently exceeded.
A necessary filter change is shown on the display.
610 x 610 x 292 mm
H14: Art.-No. AU3575