Negative Pressure Unit green dec G 500
Negative pressure unit for filtering asbestos contaminated room air via a 3-stage filter unit.
Fan and filter separated, with 2 separate standard filter units FG 500.
- Energy-efficient and performance-optimized fan with high capacity
- smooth and easy-to-decontaminate housing
- light and sturdy housing
- threefold sealed HEPA filter
- Easy, very low-emission filter change in 3 minutes
- Automatic soft start, even after power failure
- All operating control and functional elements are shock-protected
ATTENTION! Only original deconta HEPA filter H13 (article no. AU1044) and deconta HEPA filter H14 (article no. AU3788) ensure the machine safety!
- dimensions fan (LxWxH): 1180 x 785 x 955 mm
- dimensions FG 500 (LxWxH): 715 x 720 x 1150 mm
- weight fan: 148 kg
- weight FG 500 incl. filter: 63 kg
- air capacity without filter: max. 15400 m³/h
- + deconta H13 or H14 filter: max. 13400 m³/h
- + pre- and intermediate filter (EU3, EU4): max. 12800 m³/h
- power connection: 400 V
- power consumption: 9 A
- hose connection: Suction option, exhaust air ND 450
- filter system: 3-stage
- HEPA filter acc. to EN 1822 class H13 or H14
2 Control options
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a manual stepless regulation.
A necessary filter change is indicated by a manometer.
|Control SRE connect
IoT (Internet of Things) => Devices with SRE connect control can be remotely controlled and monitored with any Internet-enabled PC, mobile phone or tablet.
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a control via a touch display in order to measure and regulate the negative pressure or the volume flow.
The negative pressure is measured between the contaminated area and a reference point (adjoining rooms) to be defined and is kept at the set point by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
The volumetric flow is measured in the unit and is kept at the set point by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
Manual control is also possible.
A necessary filter change is indicated on the display.