Negative Pressure Unit green dec G 50
Negative pressure unit for filtering asbestos contaminated room air via a 2-stage filter unit.
- energy-efficient and performance-optimized fan with high capacity
- smooth and easy-to-decontaminate housing
- light and sturdy housing
- threefold sealed HEPA filter
- easy, very low-emission filter change in 3 minutes
- automatic soft start, even after power failure
- all operating control and functional elements are shock-protected
- stackable housings, thus low space requirement
- automatic closing exhaust flap
ATTENTION! Only original deconta HEPA Filter H13 (article no. AU2093) ensure the machine safety!
- dimensions (LxWxH): 525 x 390 x 390 mm
- weight incl. filter: 18,8 kg
- air capacity without filter: max. 1500 m³/h
- + deconta H13 filter: max. 1100 m³/h
- + pre-filter (EU4): max. 1000 m³/h
- power connection: 230 V
- power consumption: 1,2 A
- hose connection: option
- filter system: 2-stages
- HEPA filter acc. to EN 1822 class H13
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a manual stepless regulation.
A necessary filter change is indicated by a manometer.
- hose connection adapter (reduces the maximum air flow)