Negative Pressure Unit green dec G 200
Negative pressure unit for filtering asbestos contaminated room air via a 3-stage filter unit.
- Energy-efficient and performance-optimized fan with high capacity
- smooth and easy-to-decontaminate housing
- light and sturdy housing
- threefold sealed HEPA filter
- Easy, very low-emission filter change in 3 minutes
- Automatic soft start, even after power failure
- All operating control and functional elements are shock-protected
ATTENTION! Only original deconta HEPA filter H13 (article no. AU1052) and deconta HEPA filter H14 (artikle no. AU3496) ensure the machine safety!
- dimensions (LxBxH): 970 x 410 x 840 mm
- weight incl. filter: 55 kg
- air capacity without filter: max. 4500 m³/h (230V) max. 4000 m³/h (110V)
- + deconta H13 or H14 filter: max. 3400 m³/h (230V) max. 3050 m³/h (110V)
- + pre- and intermediate-filter: (EU3, EU4) max. 3000 m³/h (230V) max. 2500 m³/h (110V)
- power connection: 100-120V / 230 V
- power consumption: 4 A (230V) 7 A (110V)
- hose connection: Suction Option, exhaust air NW 300
- filter system 3-stages
- HEPA filter acc. to EN 1822 class H13 or H14
2 Control options
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a manual stepless regulation.
A necessary filter change is indicated by a manometer.
|Control SRE connect
IoT (Internet of Things) => Devices with SRE connect control can be remotely controlled and monitored with any Internet-enabled PC, mobile phone or tablet.
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a control via a touch display in order to measure and regulate the negative pressure or the volume flow.
The negative pressure is measured between the contaminated area and a reference point (adjoining rooms) to be defined and is kept at the set point by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
The volumetric flow is measured in the unit and is kept at the set point by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
Manual control is also possible.
A filter sensor monitors the particle concentration in the exhaust air and triggers an optical and acoustic alarm if a value of ca. 100 particles per liter is permanently exceeded.
A necessary filter change is indicated on the display.
305 x 610 x 292 mm
H 13: Art.-No. AU1052
H 14: Art.-No. AU3496
- Network connection (RJ45 port)