Negative Pressure Unit green dec G 100
Negative pressure unit for filtering asbestos contaminated room air via a 3-stage filter unit.
- Energy-efficient and performance-optimized fan with high capacity
- smooth and easy-to-decontaminate housing
- light and sturdy housing
- threefold sealed HEPA filter
- Easy, very low-emission filter change in 3 minutes
- Automatic soft start, even after power failure
- All operating control and functional elements are shock-protected
- Stackable housings, thus low space requirement
ATTENTION! Only original deconta HEPA filter H13 (article no. AU2093) and deconta HEPA filter H14 (article no. AU1888) ensure the machine safety!
- dimensions (LxBxH): 770 x 410 x 410 mm
- weight incl. filter: 27,5 kg
- air capacity without filter: max. 2300 m³/h (230V) max. 2000 m³/h (110V)
- + deconta H13 or H14 filter: max. 1800 m³/h (230V) max. 1500 m³/h (110V)
- + pre- and intermediate-filter: (EU3, EU4) max. 1650 m³/h (230V) max. 1350 m³/h (110V)
- power connection: 100-120V / 230 V
- power consumption: 2,5 A (230V) 4,0 A (110V)
- hose connection: Option
- filter system 3-stages
- HEPA filter acc. to EN 1822 class H13 or H14
2 Control option
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a manual stepless regulation.
A necessary filter change is indicated by a manometer.
For power regulation, the negative pressure unit is supplied with a PLC control via a touch display in order to measure and regulate the negative pressure or the volume flow.
The negative pressure is measured between the contaminated area and a reference point (adjoining rooms) to be defined and is kept at the set point by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
The volumetric flow is measured in the unit and is kept at the set point by continuous speed control of the electric fan.
Manual control is also possible.
A filter sensor monitors the particle concentration in the exhaust air and triggers an optical and acoustic alarm if a value of ca. 100 particles per liter is permanently exceeded.
A necessary filter change is indicated on the display
305 x 305 x 292 mm
H 13: Art.-No. AU2093
H 14: Art.-No. AU1888
- Hose connection adapter (reduces the maximum air flow)
- Automatically closing flaps (reduces the maximum air flow)
- Network connection