Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Im Geer 20
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or via our postal address, FAO „Data Protection Officer“.
3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of information
- right of rectification or erasure
- right of restricted processing
- right of objection against processing
- right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of your request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of query (page)
- status of access / HTTP status code
- transferred data volume
- website issuing the request
- operating system and surface
- language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
- transient cookies (cf. b)
- persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at:
Im Geer 20
Tel. +49 2874 / 9156-0
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) You may opt to subscribe to our newsletter, via which we will inform you about our current offers. The goods and services promoted are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after registration, we will send an e-mail to your e-mail address, asking you to confirm that you have actually subscribed to our newsletter. Should you not confirm your subscription, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. Via this process, we will be able to substantiate your registration and, if necessary, investigate any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory field for newsletter subscription is your e-mail address. Any additional information is provided on a voluntary basis and will be used to personalize our communication. Once you have confirmed your subscription, we will store your e-mail address for newsletter distribution purposes. The legal basis for this transaction is Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter and unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can click on the link provided in each newsletter, in the Newsletter section on our website or communicate to the contact information indicated in our disclaimer to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, LinkedIn. They are operated via a double-click system. When you visit our website, no personal data will be transferred to the plug-in providers to begin with. The plug-in provider can be identified via its initials or its logo on the label in the respective box. We provide you with the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider via a dedicated button. Only by clicking on the respective field and, thus, activating it, will the plug-in provider be informed that you have opened the respective website via our online offer. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred. Facebook states that the IP address will be anonymized immediately. Activation of the plug-in will trigger the transfer of your personal data to the respective plug-in provider, where it will be saved (for providers located in the USA, the data will be saved in the USA). Plug-in providers usually collect data via cookies. We, therefore, recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the gray boxes.
(2) We have no control of the data collection and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, data processing purposes, or storage periods. We have no information regarding the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (also for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with the respective plug-in provider. Via plug-ins, we provide you with the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so as to help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, as a user. Plug-ins are used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The transmission of data is not dependent on whether you have an account with the plug-in provider or whether you are currently logged in on their websites. If you are logged in the plug-in provider's website, the data we collect will immediately be allocated to your account with the respective plug-in provider. By clicking on the activated button, e.g., to create a link to the website, the plug-in provider will also save such information under your user account and publish it to your contacts. We recommend that you always log off after using a social network, in particular, prior to activating the button. This way, you can prevent the allocation to your profile with the respective plug-in provider.
(5) Please refer to the privacy statements of the respective plug-in providers, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy.
(6) Please find below the contact details of the respective plug-in providers, including their URL and data protection policies:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further data collection information: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications, and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Embedded YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website. They are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be accessed via our website. They are included in the “extended privacy mode”, i.e., no user data will be transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. If you play the videos, the data listed in Clause 2 will be transferred. We have no control of this transfer of data.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to YouTube that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, please log off before activating the button. YouTube will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with YouTube.
(3) Please refer to the YouTube privacy statement for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection as well as data processing. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use Google Adwords to draw the attention to our attractive offers on third-party websites. We use the advertising campaign data to evaluate the success of the individual campaigns. We intend to only show you advertising that might be of interest to you, in order to make our website more attractive to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) The advertising tools are provided by Google Ad Servers. We use Ad Server cookies to measure certain success parameters, such as fade-in of advertisements or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will place a cookie on your device. These cookies are generally no longer valid after 30 days and are not aimed at identifying you. The parameters stored in connection with these cookies are usually the Unique Cookie ID, the number of Ad Impression per placement (frequency), the latest impression (relevant for post-view conversions), and opt-out information (information that the user no longer wants to be contacted).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. When a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie on the user's device is still valid, Google and the customer can see that the user has clicked on the advertisement and has been routed to the respective page. A different cookie is allocated to each Adword customer. Therefore, cookies cannot be traced back via Adwords customer's websites. We do not collect or process personal data in the context of the aforementioned advertising measures. Google merely provides us with statistical evaluations. These evaluations serve to identify the effectiveness of the respective advertising campaigns. We do not receive any other data from the advertising tools, and we cannot identify any users by means of this information.
(4) Under the respective marketing tools, your browser will automatically establish a connection to the Google server. We have no control of the scope and further use of the data collected by Google via this tool. Our information to you, therefore, reflects our current knowledge. Via the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google is notified that you have accessed the respective part of our website or that you have clicked on our advertisement. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can allocate your visit to your account. If you are not registered with or logged in on Google, the provider may still identify and save your IP address.
(5) You may prevent being tracked via different methods: a) change your browser settings. Suppressing third-party cookies will prevent third-party advertising; b) deactivate cookies for conversion tracking via your browser settings; “www.googleadservices.com” can be blocked: http://www.google.de/settings/ads. This setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) deactivate the providers’ interest-based advertisements, which form part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign, via http://www.aboutads.info/choices. This setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) permanently deactivate Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome in your browser via http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis of the processing of your data is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Please find further information on Google data protection at http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
"This website uses Google Fonts of Google Inc. Google Fonts is used to display text and fonts provided by Google. In order for these fonts to be available for a variety of pages, Google makes them available on their servers when the page is accessed. When using Google Fonts, the user's IP address is transmitted to the Google servers when the page is accessed and the information on the fonts used is transmitted. This may result in the transfer of data to Google's servers in the US. Font-related information is cached in the browser.
We integrate Google Fonts in order to make our website more appealing and visually uniform. The legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. For further information about how Google processes date, please refer to the Google privacy statement https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de and the Google Web Fonts FAQ (in English) https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq .“
Data protection information for applicants (GDPR)
Data protection information for applicants
We are pleased that you are interested in us and that you are applying or have applied for a position in our company. In the following, we would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal data in connection with your application.
Who is responsible for data processing?
Responsible in terms of data protection law
is deconta GmbH
Im Geer 20
You can find more information about our company, details of the authorized representatives and other contact options in our legal notice on our website:
Which of your data are processed by us? And for what purposes?
We process the data that you have sent us in connection with your application in order to check your suitability for the position (or other vacant positions in our company, if applicable) and to carry out the application process.
What is the legal basis for this?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in this application process is primarily § 26 BDSG in the version applicable from May 25, 2018. According to this, the processing of the data is permitted that is necessary in connection with the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship.
Should the data be required for legal prosecution after the application process has been completed, data processing can be carried out on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 GDPR, in particular to safeguard legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our interest then lies in the assertion or defense of claims.
How long will the data be stored?
Applicants' data will be deleted after 6 months if they are rejected. In the event that you have consented to your personal data being stored further, we will transfer your data to our applicant pool. There the data will be deleted after two years. If you have been accepted for a position during the application process, the data will be transferred from the applicant data system to our personnel information system.
To which recipients will the data be passed on?
We use a specialized software provider for the application process. He acts as a service provider for us and may also receive knowledge of your personal data in connection with the maintenance of the systems. We have concluded a so-called order processing contract with this provider, which ensures that the data processing takes place in a permissible manner. Your applicant data will be viewed by the HR department after receipt of your application. Suitable applications are then forwarded internally to the department heads for the vacant position. Then the further process is agreed. In principle, only those persons in the company have access to your data who need this for the proper flow of our application process.
Where is the data processed?
The data are processed exclusively in data centers in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Your rights as a "data subject"
You have the right to information about the personal data that we process about you. In the event of a request for information that is not made in writing, we ask for your understanding that we may then require evidence from you that proves that you are the person you claim to be. Furthermore, you have a right to correction or deletion or to restriction of processing, insofar as you are legally entitled to do so. You also have the right to object to processing within the framework of legal requirements. The same applies to a right to data portability.
Our data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer in our company. You can reach them under the following contact options:
Dr. Nils Helmke
Waldring 43 - 47
Right of appeal
You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of personal data by us.