Filtering fill station ASPI-PACK
The filtering fill station ASPI-PACK is used for the splitting of solid components out of the sucked air and is inserted as an independent module between the suction location and the industrial vacuum cleaner.
The splitting material is collected in the dust cone and can be filled at option in a vessel or a BIG-BAG.
Fine dusts are kept in the filter. The integrated compressed air filtering cleaning system works automatically during the operation.
Way of function splitting and filter cleaning system
The heavy particles aspirated fall directly in the dust cone. The fine dust is settled on the filter surface and form a filter coating which can attenuate the power of suction.
The filters are cleaned automatically during the operation thanks to compressed air blasts. The fine dust cleaned in this manner falls in the dust cone and is emptied jointly.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 1150 x 770 x 2000 mm (Telescope inside)
- Weight: 160 kg
- Current connections: 230 Volt / 16 Ampere / Schuko
- Current consumption: 3 Ampere
- Dust cone volume: 90 liters
- Hose connection Ø: optionally, max. Ø 125 mm
- Filter type: 8 pieces polyester felt elements 300 x 500 mm
- Effective filter surface per filter: 0,7 m²
- Filter splitting power: 99 %
- Filter cleaning: compressed air JET-cleaning
- max. filter surface charge: 120m³/ m² / h
- max. sucked air temperature: 60 C°
- max. sucked air humidity: constant
- Filter cleaning interval1 : with own compressor: At initial operation about every 320 Sec., Afterwards about every 140 Sec
- Filter cleaning interval 2 : with external compressor max. every 25 Sec.
- Compressor power: 19 L/Min.
- External compressed air connection: min. 4 bar. max. 10 bar
- max. vacuum permitted: 250 mbar
- Vessel volume (compressed air): 13,5 liters