Waste Water Filtration System AS 300 S
Method of use:
The waste water filtration system AS 300 S is a 3-stage filtering unit designed for extremely dirty and contaminated sewage water. The sewage water is conducted through a bag filter 200 µ into a sedimentation basin (Volume about 400 litres) and then pumped through a stainless casing with inserted 5 µ bag filter.
Controlled by a ‘flood switch’, the cleanout of the sedimentation basin will start automatically once the max. limit is reached.
A safety power outlet is provided (e.g. for a wet vacuum cleaner), which will automatically cut off the power supply in case of overflow.
The wear out of the filter is monitored by a manometer.
The entire unit is embedded in a powder coated aluminium body housing.
- -stage filtering system with casing
- On castors, 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors
- Filter control
- Bag filter stainless casing, connection 1 ½“
- Sewage pump 100 l / min, self-priming, dry running protected
- Security switch
- Automatic or manual sewage pump
- Sedimentation basin 400 litres
- Sedimentation basin with level sensor
- Safety power outlet
- Power connection: 230 V
- Delivery rate of the pump: 100 l/min
- Measurements ( L x W x H ): 700 x 1050 x 1200 mm
- Weight: 35kg