Sewage water filtration unit AS 300 CG
The 4-stage filtering unit is used to clean sewage water contaminated with asbestos fibres. The filtering unit contains a coarse- pre filter (Bag filter 220 µ), pre-filter 220 µ, fine filter 50 µ und fine filter 1 µ.
In case of heavily polluted sewage water the coarse - pre filter protects the succeeding filter stages against severe contamination.
The condition of the filter is monitored via a manometer.
The entire unit is embedded in powder coated aluminium housing with standard GEKA connections.
- Power supply: 230 V
- Pump capacity: 0,45 kW
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 655 x 462 x 775 mm
- Weight: ca. 56 kg
- 4-stage filtration unit with housing
- Bag filter 220µ (reusable)
- Pre filter 10“ 220µ (disposable)
- Fine filter 10“ 50µ (disposable)
- Fine filter 10“ 1µ (disposable)
- Filter control with Manometer
- Sewage water pump 30 l / min, self-priming, protected against dry-running
- Hose connection System Geka
- 2 fixed castors and 2 steering castors with lock
- Safety switch
- ON / OFF Switch
- Suction hose (Length 5m) with proximity sensor for an electrical ON / OFF switching