Air Sampling Device airsampler 15 / 30 S 110V
The Air sampling device airsampler serves to draw in a defined volume flow through an air sampling filter. The filters are analysed in a laboratory.
The permanent regulation of volume flow, as well as calibrated sensors and a laminar element flow constitutes the basis for a precise measuring. The airsampler measures: volume flow, temperature, relative humidity and absolute pressure. In case of power failure, the lost measuring time will be made up for.
A dry contact enables the connection of external alarm transmitter or a mobile phone. The alarm is triggered depending on preset adjustments, in case of power failure or at the end of the measuring.
The airsampler combines simple handling and high technical standard, which makes it a powerful measuring instrument that fulfils all requirements in regard to mobile and stationary air flow measurements.
- Length: 430 mm
- Width: 325 mm
- Height: 165 mm
- Weight: 10,5 kg
- Power connection: 100-120 V
- Switched power: dry contact 100-120 V / 1,5 A
- Measuring connections: Rods with tube 8 x 1 mm
- Volume flow 15 S: 2 - 15 l/min
- Volume flow 30 S: 4 - 30 l/min
- Max. negative pressure: 500 mbar
- Capacity of memory: via optional module
- Operation: LCD- Display, Keypad
- Temperature range: 0 – 45 °C
Equipment / Scope of delivery:
- Suitcase with shoulder strap
- Connection rods
- Instruction manual
- Memory module
- Mobile phone